Here's What Golfers are Saying about The San Diego Lady Links......….
1. "I had a wonderful time meeting some of the members and interacting with them. The game went well and I am glad I went. I enjoyed my time with you and the gals last night. My gf loved the company and felt that I am amongst a company of great women. I am thankful to have found your group and that explains why some people who leave come back, and those who find you stay. I am looking forward to many months of playing golf, socializing, networking and just gaining lasting friendships."
Liza Jane Gaoay, RN, BSN,Gastroenterology Depart, Scripps Green Hospital, La Jolla
2. Hey Vicky, "Another great day with the Lady Links...You have assembled a priceless group of women. Everyone is amazingly friendly!! Looking forward to La Costa."
Michelle Williams: Mgr, Prime-Line Products
3. "Lady Links is a great group for women golfers. I had just moved to San Diego and was looking for "golfing" buddies. I found the website and contacted Vicky, who was so welcoming. I felt at ease, joining the group for my first golf outing. I've met some wonderful women & wonderful golfing partners."
Paula Ciampa: RN/CCM, Genzyme
4. "I am a new member. I wanted to get back into playing golf & was introduced to the group by my former Aikido Coach, Jamie Zimron. I have participated in three golf outings that were well run by Vicky. It has been a real treat to play at all the different golf courses & meet other professional gals & really good golfers."
Wendy Pierro: Realtor
5. "Lady Links has been a blessing in my golf journey. So many wonderful women I have met! The extended welcome & hard work from our leader Vicky, is very rewarding. The golf courses & socializing has been a blast & always look forward to the next outing."
Jeanie Tucker: NAMASTE MASSAGE
6. "Lady Links is a great place to meet women who enjoy golf! Vicky does a great job of making sure Linksters get to play a variety of courses & also keeps us "Linksters" in the loop about other golf clubs, tournament & happenings in our community. You can always count on a smile from Vicky & a fun time!"
Stacey Hayashi: Senior Acct Exec, SD Marriott Hotel & Marina
7. "After relocating to Orange Co. in 2003, I knew absolutely no one, and on top of that, I had knee surgery. It was tough to meet people, but golf saved me. Lady Links offered several outings that were in North County, and some scrambles, and made it easy to network and meet new golfing buddies. The variety of courses, the excellent prices Vicki is able to get, and the positive atmosphere of the the group makes it worth the trip. Looking forward to La Costa!" Thanks Vicky!
Mary Barsaleau: PhysEd/CPR Instructor,
Tustin Unified School District
8. "Thanks so much for the welcome. I had a terrific time on Sunday and am looking forward to signing up for the future outings. It's so nice to find such a wonderful group of women golfers in San Diego county."
Allison F.: Ph.D. Associate Professor, School of Business, University of Redlands